Sternzeit: 2708.089
Quoth the Raven: Nevermore
Mitglieder in diesem Forum: 0 Mitglieder und 3 Gäste 3 Beiträge • Seite 1 von 1

Bossman
Major
Major

Quoth the Raven: Nevermore

Beitragvon Bossman » 16. Juli 2021 15:59

The Banshee appeared near the TCS Fearless and Bossman made a few very sharp maneuvers before circling the old lady again.

Only for a few months, the Admiral had said, it would shape him further, he had told him, my ass!

Bossman shook his head and activated the radio before scowling.

° Major Woo, Callsign "Bossman" requesting permission to land TCS Fearless! Registrationcode Sierra Lima Foxtrot Zero Niner Zero.

Bild

Kriegsheld

Fireworks
Commander
Commander

Re: Quoth the Raven: Nevermore

Beitragvon Fireworks » 16. Juli 2021 21:22

Another day, another moment of rigorous activity aboard the Fearless. Officers running back and forth, some of them stopping to talk to each other, only to split off again and each to their own directions. One officer however, has his fixed seat. The officer in question is none other than Petty Officer, Richard Richter, the TCS Fearless' personal radio man.

"° This is the TCS Fearless, Banshee under Bravo-Oscar-Sierra, hold one."

The officer hits a few keys as he transmits that message and matches the IFF registration codes against their own databases. A banshee is a rare sight, especially with recent tensions between the BWU and the Confederation being at a peak, one has to be careful. Doubly so.

A moment later, he hits the flight deck intercom button and hounds at the techies and other folk to clear the area: "Friendly fighter landing imminent, slot R-1, I repeat, friendly fighter landing on R-1, clear the area immediately!"

Another few seconds later, a green light is given. Richard radios the Banshee once again: "° Clearance granted, Major. Land on the right hand side, one of our technicians will guide you to parking spot. Out."

Richard raises slightly from his chair, looking around immediately, trying to catch a glimpse of the Commander. As he spots him, he raises his headset, which is the common sign between the two for "Come over here I have something to say".

"Yes Officer Richter? Did you intercept any new messages?". The Commander sounds surprisingly calm, despite the recent troubles.

"No Sir, but the Pilot reassigned from that other carrier has-"
"Oh he's here? Brilliant, I'll welcome him before the marines beat me to that.".

Both of them smirk for a moment, the marines of the Fearless are a notorious bunch, before the Commander walks off to the elevator and heads straight down to Flight Control, then another set of stairs down straight to the flight deck, where he waits for the Major's Banshee to land.
Zuletzt geändert von Fireworks am 30. Juli 2021 00:10, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.

Bossman
Major
Major

Re: Quoth the Raven: Nevermore

Beitragvon Bossman » 21. Juli 2021 21:13

The engines were shutting down and Ethan had to admit that it was a strange feeling to be pushed into a maintenance box again. On the Sevastopol it was quite different but natural and he took a moment more to soak up and enjoy the atmosphere of the flight deck.

Then he already saw someone approaching the Banshee and he loosened the straps to climb out of the machine. He jumped onto the deck and took a stance. "Major Ethan "Bossman" Woo, sir, reporting for duty! "

Bild

Kriegsheld

Zurück zu TCS Fearless (engl.)

Gastcharakter

Spielkonsolen

Online: (1)

Serverspende
Spende einfach mit PayPal

Folge uns!