Wing Commander Online Chat- und Forenrollenspiel

Kappa Terminal
Sternzeit: 2708.109
Stronger together.
Mitglieder in diesem Forum: 0 Mitglieder und 2 Gäste 24 Beiträge • Seite 2 von 31, 2, 3

Pixy
Captain
Captain

Re: Stronger together.

Beitragvon Pixy » 29. Mai 2022 17:44

Larry arrived at the Gym just at the Moment Zimbra spoke. He took a deep Breath and thought by himself

*well, any Situation is as good as the other, and for that how they both helped me and risked their lives, perhaps Foulke, you should explain...*

he stepped a bit closer and cleared his throat

If i may explain myself... friends

the short timelap between the last two words indicated that it was not usuall for larry to admit someone could be his friend

Zimbra
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Beitragvon Zimbra » 29. Mai 2022 18:00

Surprised by the sudden interuption Sonya turns to Foulke

"Oh hey.. um yea sure... might as well ask you"

she thinks for a moment before looking back at him

"just... don't hold back if you are fine with it"

The Kilrathi glances between Vale and Pixy

"We are here for you"

Vale
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Beitragvon Vale » 29. Mai 2022 18:06

Vale sits back, a little surprised, but gives an approving thumbs up for Pixy.

Pixy
Captain
Captain

Beitragvon Pixy » 29. Mai 2022 18:17

for a moment Larry stumbled over his words

Well you two saw my actions out there. I admire your help, i guess i would have been death by now if you did not step in

his hands got up to his mouth, as if he tried to hold the truth in his throat, but then he dropped them and it seems like he had decided to open up finaly

to explain that all i'll have to go back in time for some years... I was born to an old Navy Captain and a Nurse down in Tyler, Texas. My Dad always wanted me to join the Navy and get a Navypilot like he was. Well there is a Tradition of Foulkes in the Navy and Army Forces... So he thought it would be kind of my Legacy to do so to...

his arms went up behind his head and he streched a bit

I, for myself, never wanted to do so, you've seen my lack of discipline... So my father and i never got along that well. With all ths presure i thought by myself, hey, get a rowdy and they just don't want you at the Forces. So i and my Cousin Mike got in trouble in regular basis - a fight at school here, little thiefing there - nothing to special, mostly bubble gum, soda and such stuff... but then, shortly before my 18th birthday we got a bit crazy...

was there a tear in his eyes? hard to tell as he streched his neck a bit

I thought it was a funny idea if we both take the old 87 Corvette Glider of our neighbours for a little, well, joyride. So we broke in, short-circuited the glider and went off. Of course we did not think about the alarm signal that was in the corvette and we came just across the street down to the Town Center as the police showed up... I had enought trouble with the police and wanted to stop... but Mike was steering and he tried to escape.

now it was sure, it had to be tears...

in my stupid youth i reached out for the steering stick and that was the big mistake - we fought for the control and finaly lost it - so the glider crashed right in the window of our drugstore. I myself was lucky, but Mike smashed through the front window of the glider and got smashed between the glider and the wall.

he got down on his knees on the matt and starred up to both

the judge did not blame me for the death of Mike, said it was an accident - but he finaly had enough of my behaviour problems... so he sentenced me to 5 years in Jail for all the misbehaviour i did. Then my father stepped up and talked with the judge... so the judge decided that i would have 2 ways how it would go on - first one 5 Years in Jail, second one, join the TCN and "Learn how to behave like a proper Terran"

he put his hands up and made some quotation marks with his fingers

Well, long story short - i hate Jails, especially texan jails, they can be pretty rough. Now, the reason why i was so stubborn in our last mission is

he took a deep breath

I've got a message from Judge Miller a few days before our mission. The message said me that my Probation period had been extended till the end of this tour of duty at the Fearless. And if only one of the regular Reports over my duty from our Commander would be negative about me he would put me in jail when this tour is up. You don't know what presure that puts upon me. I ... can't go back to texas, i ... i just don't know how to talkt with my aunty about Mike... ah, forget about it, thats my problems...

he stood up and turnd round, ready to leave the room

Vale
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Beitragvon Vale » 29. Mai 2022 18:54

Vale froze in shock from the sudden confession.
"That explains... alot..."
He feels relieved that his choice of talking to the commander was a right one, giving him the confidence to try and cheer up Pixy.
Vale stands up, and walks towards the solemn pilot, placing a hand on their back.

"Facing all that alone... no one deserves to be subjected to that."
Vale sighed again.
"Things will get desperate, so there's one thing you need to remember."
He paused, and thought deeply for his next words.
"Just.. not matter what you face.. you mustn't lose to regrets like that."
"Everybody wishes they could undo the past, but acting irrationally to prove something? It will only make it all worse."
Trying to remain cheery, Vale shared another thought with Pixy.

"You can't lose yourself like that."
"Us lights got to stick together, ok?"

He then lightly pat Pixy on the back before stepping away, giving him room.

Zimbra
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Beitragvon Zimbra » 29. Mai 2022 19:00

Zimbra stands up and hugs Foulke before he leaves

"Please... just don't do anything stupid like last mission again... we both were worried really worried"

Lafayette lets him go and sits back down shaken

"Please... if you have worries come talk to us or McFly or Cinder"
"Even Fireworks cares about you"

Vale
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Beitragvon Vale » 29. Mai 2022 19:52

As both parties exchanged goodbyes and Pixy left the room, Vale walked to Zimbra and made eye contact.
Jealousy and a spice of frustration was visible on his face.
With his arms crossed and a light foot tapping, Vale couldn't hold back the urge to ask.

"So... What's all this hm? Some big.. teddy bear now?"
He continued to look at her with a scowled face.

Vale had no clue why he felt the need to ask, or why he was so... riled up about it.

Or, perhaps he did, but simply denied the truth.

Zimbra
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Beitragvon Zimbra » 29. Mai 2022 20:03

Shocked by the sudden fit of anger unleashed on her Zimbra takes a few steps back

"What do you mean?... He has been very hurt for a while now and I thought it would just make him a bit happier thats all"

Lafayette just throws a confused look at the Varni

"Hugs feel nice yknow, my mom gave me lots.... I guess I just picked that up from her they really have a sort of healing effect"

She takes another look at his scowled face

"Youi haven't been hugged a lot, have you?"

Vale
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Beitragvon Vale » 29. Mai 2022 20:13

Vale froze.
The words pierced through his chest. His heart lowered like an anchor, sending a pound of sorrow reverberating throughout his body, and mind.
For the first time in a while, Vale's eyes got teary.

The film of salty tears burned.

All he could muster in the moment was to not break down.
His face and body could only convulse with emotion.

Vale stood still, trying everything possible to hide it all.

He continued standing.

Zimbra
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Beitragvon Zimbra » 29. Mai 2022 20:20

Zimbra walks up to Vale and hugs him

"Don't worry you'll be fine... I'm here for you don't forget that"

She hugs him tighter

"Don't worry Vale... don't worry"

VorherigeNächste

Zurück zu TCS Fearless (engl.)